Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it considered for possible publication with any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is a LaTeX2e-based pdf.
- By submitting your manuscript you agree to your text being anonymously peer-reviewed.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant the publisher of DOCUMENTA MATHEMATICA a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant the publisher of DOCUMENTA MATHEMATICA commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0). Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
Please refer to https://zbmath.org/privacy-policy/